Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gotta Start Somewhere

I've wanted to start this a long time ago but didn't even know where to begin. I've been told over the years that I should tell my story. I have told my story, verbally, to those who would listen.
I'm not a writer. Writing what I feel or think has never come easy for me. The words run through my head like a novel but taking that thought novel and putting it into words well... Some where between my brain and my hands everything gets lost. Anytime I've ever tried to write these things down it seems somehow...unnatural. When I read back what I've written it sounds like babbling.
Over the past year or so I've been doing a different for of writing, something that seems more natural to me. I've been using TWITTER There is a limit of 140 characters per tweet. For me this is perfect! Thoughts, snippets, qotes, jokes...these come easy for me, so much that I am now on Twitter most of the time okay, ALL of the time. Not only has this helped me get the thoughts out of my head but it has become an awesome source of connecting with many people.
I have been pretty isolated over the past 5 years having a small child and living in the country. The internet is my connection to the outside world. That is where I have found friends, through my blogs, JuStDeEz'Art & LiFe , JuStDeEs'ArT , The Barefoot Cook , many art groups on Yahoo, Facebook and Twitter.
So this blog is the beginning of my fourth, a blog about just me. It might make you laugh, cry, get angry, understand, ask questions and that is OK because that is what I will be doing here as well.


1 comment:

  1. OMG! you've described me to a tee. Getting the thoughts into words on paper. I look forward to your posts and will stop back often!

    ReplyDelete